Tuesday, March 20, 2012

12 Weeks

Right now I am actually 15 weeks and 1 day. But I found this blogging website and I wanted to make a baby blog! I have all of my info from previous weeks written in my pregnancy journal, so this is how I know how I felt those weeks. Incase anyone was wondering. :]

How far along?12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds, packing on that tushy that pregnancy promised me! ;]
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants!

Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping good! I need to quit falling asleep during the day though because it has made falling asleep at a decent hour very difficult. I get up to pee about 3 times every night. I brush my teeth every time I go also, making it harder to fall asleep because by the time I'm done brushing I'm wide awake but I hate nasty teeth!!
Best moment this week: Looking online at baby bedding :] it's my favorite thing to do lately!
Miss Anything? Skiing, hiking, riding horses, sea doo's, four wheelers, rough sports, TENNIS! :[

Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: Anything sour basically.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins, smell of coffee, smell of ciggarettes.
Have you started to show yet: Ehh, it's popped out a teeny tiny bit.
Gender Prediction: Boy! Boy! Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But my emotions are still very out of control, I cry over the dumbest things and get angry over dumber things. I don't understand it.
Looking forward to: March 27th, my next ultrasound and also feeling movements!

Symptoms: Eating a ton, headaches have been bad lately like they were around 7-9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment