Tuesday, March 20, 2012

11 Weeks

Right now I am actually 15 weeks and 1 day. But I found this blogging website and I wanted to make a baby blog! I have all of my info from previous weeks written in my pregnancy journal, so this is how I know how I felt those weeks. Incase anyone was wondering. :]

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1lb!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants :] most comfy things ever!

Stretch Marks? Noperooo.
Sleep: Sleeping good, wishing we had a king size bed though because I know I'm going to be wanting a body pillow soon and there's not enough room because Chris sleeps like a bear.
Best moment this week: Finding out I'm actaully a week and a half ahead of where I thought I was!
Miss Anything? Definitely starting to miss rough activities like running, trampolines, outdoorsy things. This winter has been very warm and had perfect weather so I would have liked to be more active.

Movement: None, just gas bubbles :]
Food cravings: Lemons, fried green beans from Hong Kong Express, McDonald's french fries, & WATER!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins. Ugh, nauseous. Any dried fruits, makes me sick to even see them. The smell of skunks (which I usually enjoy, I know, I'm odd..) absolutely makes me gag.
Have you started to show yet: Ehh, it's popped out a teeny tiny bit.
Gender Prediction: Boy! Boy! Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Get depressed being inside all day though.
Looking forward to: March 27th, my next ultrasound and also feeling movements!

Symptoms: Hungry, starving, hungry, hungry, oh and starvingly hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment