Tuesday, March 20, 2012

10 Weeks

Right now I am actually 15 weeks and 1 day. But I found this blogging website and I wanted to make a baby blog! I have all of my info from previous weeks written in my pregnancy journal, so this is how I know how I felt those weeks. Incase anyone was wondering. :] Ok, here we go!


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Started out at 114.8, now I am 115.3
Maternity clothes? I absolutely had to purchase maternity pants at 9 weeks because of my bloating!

Stretch Marks? Nope, hopefully never!
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: My very first ultrasound!
Miss Anything? Not being moody, poor Chris has had to put up with my mood swings. But he takes them like a champ.

Movement: None yet!!
Food cravings: I'm always down for some fruit but other than that SHRIMP! With lots of lemon, lemon on everything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins. Blet! Used to love them, now just typing them out or picturing them makes me extremely nauseous.
Have you started to show yet: Mostly bloating I think, but the belly has grown.
Gender Prediction: Boy! We think it's a boy. Chris wants a daddy's girl but I just have a feeling it's a boy.
Labor Signs: No?
Belly Button in or out? In
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody but I still atleast try to be happy! ;]
Looking forward to: Sonogram, seeing the baby moving around, & feeling the baby!

Symptoms: Hungry every hour or so, tired, cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment