Tuesday, March 20, 2012

14 Weeks

Right now I am actually 15 weeks and 1 day. But I found this blogging website and I wanted to make a baby blog! I have all of my info from previous weeks written in my pregnancy journal, so this is how I know how I felt those weeks. Incase anyone was wondering. :]

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: started at 114.2, now I am 119.4
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are a must at this point. Making maternity shirts this week, I'll post the pictures :]

Stretch Marks? YES! Found two tiny ones on my boob, i could whine for days about it. I'm not a happy camper.
Sleep: Good, night mares aren't that great though.

Best moment this week: This week was Spring Break! Family came to Dallas and saw the baby bump they had been waiting for, went to the aquarium, and also the Fort Worth Zoo. It was tons of fun!! :]
Miss Anything? Being able to eat anything I want. Being able to drink pickle juice and not get tackled by my aunt Kyla! :[

Movement: None yet!!
Food cravings: PICKLE JUICE. I could drink it all day if no one were to stop me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins!! Still!
Have you started to show yet: Yes he/she is growing!
Gender Prediction: Boy?
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy this week aside from the stretch marks..
Looking forward to: March 27th, my next ultrasound! Feeling baby, gender, and picking out stuff for the nursery.

Symptoms: Feeling bloated because of the pickle juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment