Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nursery Ideas!

Okay, so the nursery has been all I have been thinking about lately. I've seriously become obsessed.

I haven't figured out for sure any theme or patterns but I know for sure I want all types of damask fabric in his/her room. Which looks like this:
So that's the type of design I'm going for, kind of a vinatge, chic look, but also child-like and playful.
I want it to be colorful, the more colors the better. Little plum will have it's eyes occupied with colorful wall decor and a colorful mobile. (In which I am planning to make.)
This will be the baby's mobile, not quite that long though, but I LOVE these, I think they're to die for! I plan on sewing the tops with all sorts of different fabric designs. The room will be based on the fabric DESIGN, not a animal theme, or color theme.. A design theme, so it'll be different colors but mostly the same damask design. Let me know what you think!

Also I'm on pinterest! http://pinterest.com/reaganelise18/

3 comments:

  1. Can you by chance send me a pinterest invite? I'm not sure how it works but I've been wanting a pinterest account FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol idk how to send you an invite? You can do that? All I did was ask for an invite and then they send you an email a few days later and then you click accept invite.

      Delete
  2. Haha oh you're right. I just had googled how to get one and it seemed so hard? I guess maybe you used to be able to send invites? I'm not sure. I just received my invite from like a month and a half ago. I'm so silly. Thank you haha

    ReplyDelete