Tuesday, March 20, 2012

13 Weeks

Right now I am actually 15 weeks and 1 day. But I found this blogging website and I wanted to make a baby blog! I have all of my info from previous weeks written in my pregnancy journal, so this is how I know how I felt those weeks. Incase anyone was wondering. :]

How far along? 13 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: A LOT, all I've been doing is eating!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants :]

Stretch Marks? Noneee.
Sleep: Pretty good.

Best moment this week: Discovering my new profound love for reading! These pregnancy books have made me enjoy other people's point of views! I especially love documentaries or inspiring stories.
Miss Anything? Having energy, ugh!

Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Gatorade and sour food, chips and hot sauce, and enchiladas (odd because pre-pregnancy I wouldnt even LOOK at mexican food)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins still #1 on the puking list!
Have you started to show yet: I've noticed a bit of change but if you were a stanger you'd think I'm fat before asking if I'm pregnant lol.
Gender Prediction: Boy... Girl... Hmmm...
Labor Signs: Not quite there yet! Haha.
Belly Button in or out? In
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

Symptoms: Tireddd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment