Tuesday, March 20, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and a few shirts I made, wearing all of my pre-pregnancy shirts. Although I'm getting burnt out on V-Necks and plain T's. I'm ready to spice up the good ole wardrobe.

Stretch Marks? Haven't found any new ones...  -__-
Sleep: Good-ish.

Best moment this week: Realizing we find out the gender in less than two weeks!!! (12 days)
Miss Anything? Vacations. I need one so bad. & cold weather because I know this summer is going to be just aweful. Fat, hot, & sweaty in 112 degree Texas heat. No bueno.

Movement: Keep thinking I'm feeling movement when I try falling asleep, but too faint to tell between gas or kicks. So I'll just say no lol.
Food cravings: Pickles, Kosher Dill Pickle juice!! Starburst, flavored water, peaches, naturally squeezed grapefruit juice with salt.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins, & mushrooms (which I used to LOVE)

Have you started to show yet: Felt horrible pains in my uterus today, felt exactly like period cramps (I feel this every week but not as bad as today) Doctor says that means our little plum is growing :]
Gender Prediction: Starting to think maybe "he" could be a "she?" The anticipation is killing me!
Labor Signs: Nope-aroooony.
Belly Button in or out? In, took a look inside my belly button today just for kicks. I was wishing I could find an 'end point' because it's just a bunch of skin swirled in a circle, nothing but overlapping and twisting!
Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy this week! :]
Looking forward to: In 7 days I'll go to hear little plum's heartbeat and let doc do measurements! Then in 12 days we find out the gender! Hopefully I'll feel movements by then?!?!

Symptoms: Energy is BACK and WHOA MAMA I eat like a grown man!

Here are the pictures I promised


No comments:

Post a Comment