Thursday, March 29, 2012

16 Weeks, 4 Days

How far along? 16 weeks, 4 days.
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants, and I got some shirts and long dresses today. I hate seeing all the cute neon summer half tops that all the cute small girls will be wearing this summer, just totally makes shopping a BUZZ KILL.

Stretch Marks? Newwwp.
Sleep: Good, aside from the aweful dreams I keep having.
Best moment this week: Getting the motivation to go walking, swimming, tanning. Instead of staying couped up in the house all day.
Miss Anything? Definitely miss my body, my abs, my tan, my confidence :[

Movement: I can feel his little flutters from time to time when I'm lying super still in bed.
Food cravings: Taco Bell, pickle juice, salads, and shrimp.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt covered rainsins, doesn't make me as sick to type it though. It's getting better.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, lol. But I look way more fat than pregnant. If you didn't know I was pregnant, you would think I was really fat lol.
Gender: BOY! :]
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's making it's debut..

Engagement rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super moody this week. Crying and attitude allll week.

Looking forward to: I guess my birthday, and easter.
Symptoms: Hungry every hour or so, moody, cravings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment