Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Boy Clothes..

Why is it that all baby boy clothes are themed?
Animals, super heroes, tractors, cars, trains, etc.

I hate it. I HATE themes. All girl clothes don't have dolls, tea cups, and cellphones on them so what the hell? I wish someone would just come out with a cute, affordable, modern baby boy clothing line!
Maybe I'll have to be that someone....

I'm getting a sewing machine this week so I can make sweet boy's baby bedding :) I'm not sure if I want to stick with the nature theme because it's all creams and browns. (which I love don't get me wrong) But apparently babies need lots of colors to help develop eye sight. They can only see 8-12 inches in front of their face until about 3 months old. So I'm thinking of doing teal, green, gray, white, & black

I found this in Canton:
Absolutely fell in love.
BUT guess what?! It's 600 buckaroos! HA! So I'm going to attempt to make it. It actually looked very simple, nothing I haven't seen before so I think I can do it. I'm just ready to get it done :]

No comments:

Post a Comment