Tuesday, April 24, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself lately, but I'm supposed to weigh 130! :O

Maternity clothes? Shorts, shorts, shorts. It's way too hot for anything else.
Stretch Marks? Nope, lathering up like CRAZY.
Sleep: Ehh, it's alright. My belly is just getting heavy so it hurts my back when I sleep.
Best moment this week: We went to Galveston Sat-Mon :] It was so fun, we needed it!
Miss Anything? I miss not having to pee so much ha.
Movement: He moves so much now. He's squished in there and often it feels like he's standing right on my bladder!
Food cravings: Smoothies, green beans with soy sauce, beef stew, pickles..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nopeee.
Have you started to show yet: Belly is bigg lol.
Gender: BOY! :]
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's slowly but surely coming out. It feels weird and I catch myself playing with it sometimes lol.

Engagement rings on or off? Onnnn.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy I guess!

Looking forward to: Signing up for child birthing classes, we have yet to do it.
Symptoms: None really.

No comments:

Post a Comment