Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Liam..

I wish you were here so bad. The days that I feel lost or sad are the days that make me cling to the thought of holding you and never letting you go. I cry whenever I see anything of yours on the floor or anything in your carseat. I cry when I forget to take my prenatals or when I eat something that I knew wasn't very healthy for us. Which sucks because I've been craving Snickers a lot.

I guess I'm sad that you aren't in my arms. I'm not too thrilled that I will have to let other people hold you.

I love you more than anything. I never even knew a human being could feel this much love for something or someone. I would do anything for you sweet boy and I can't wait til youre here!!

Mommy loves you<3

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Makes me excited for this to come one day :)
    Oh, and I love his name !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding your baby for the first time is a moment you will NEVER forget!! I'm excited for you to have that special moment :)

    ReplyDelete